About BCB Group
BCB Group is a banking and payment services provider dedicated to the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. At BCB Group we believe in the revolutionary power of cryptocurrency and blockchain and in order for this vision to be achieved, the industry needs reliable and robust banking and payment services. Our team consists of significant financial, legal and regulatory expertise and together we are building foundational financial and technological infrastructure that cater to the companies who need it most.
BCB Group counts many of the most reputable companies in our industry as clients including Coinbase, Bitpay, Bitstamp, Galaxy Digital, Tagomi and more.
The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is still very much in its infancy and we at BCB are helping shape the way the industry evolves. We are looking for talented, motivated and crypto-passionate individuals to help us usher in this financial revolution.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is highly motivated, high-energy and is looking to join an exciting work environment. This person will be a hustler, who enjoys putting themselves out there to bring in the best clients, through cold-calling and networking within the industry, globally. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and who does not need to be micromanaged. This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has an interest in blockchain, and cryptocurrency. The role is uncapped and commission orientated, so the more you close, the more you make.
- Hunting for new business globally
- Supporting the head of sales with new business leads
- Managing the full process from lead generation through to closing and onboarding of new clients
- Networking with institutional sales clients
- Cold calling, networking and attending industry events to generate new business
- 2 – 5 years experience in Sales
- Experience working with ICOs/STOs or other cryptocurrency businesses preferable
- A go-getter with attitude and high energy
- Passion for hunting new business; happy to cold-call
- Ability to communicate new information, whether technical, non-technical both internally and externally
- Creative approachable, energetic “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic working environment
- Experience in fintech or traditional financial industry a bonus
- Aware of how they present themselves to clients
BCB Group Culture
We are a growing team, with a huge task ahead of us, seeking to change the way people interact with money. We work hard and have fun whilst we are it. This is an opportunity to become an early employee at a fintech start-up that is destined to change the landscape of finance forever. The culture very much reflects this. Fast-paced, challenging, exhilarating and rewarding.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com