Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: 5 Merchant Square, London W2 1AS
About BCB Group
BCB Group is an innovator in banking and payment services. We believe in the revolutionary power of cryptocurrency and blockchain and our mission is to build the world’s leading financial hub for the digital asset economy. In order to achieve this,, we aim to provide reliable and robust banking and payment services. Our team consists of significant financial, legal and regulatory expertise and we are building foundational financial and technological infrastructure that caters to the companies who need it most.
BCB Group counts many of the most reputable companies in our industry as clients including Coinbase, Bitpay, Bitstamp, Gemini, Galaxy Digital, Kraken and more.
The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is still very much in its infancy and we at BCB are helping shape the way the industry evolves. We are looking for talented, motivated and crypto-passionate individuals to help us usher in this financial revolution.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to join our fast growing team. The candidate needs to have a deep understanding of customer service in the payments space including operations and be tech-savvy themselves in order to be able to liaise with customers across various communication channels and mediums.
We are looking for someone who has hands-on experience in the payments industry in Europe and is familiar with how to give platinum service to our customers no matter how large or small they are.
The ideal candidate will be able to take on responsibility and solve problems themselves, and be able to direct issues which arise on a daily basis to the correct team within the organisation according to the processes already in place.
We value innovation borne of experience.
- Aggregating customer support requests from the various communication channels available to our clients
- Treating all our customers as if they are the only customer
- Learning our products inside and out in order to better service our customers
- Responding to customer queries quickly, effectively and responsibly
- Managing customer expectations in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining prioritised queues of operational and technical incidents for our customers
- Working harmoniously with our Operations & Technical teams
- Be able to track responses from clients, create and escalate issues as needed, and close issues when completed
- Constantly improve & refine current processes in our agile environment
- 4 – 6 years experience in Customer Service and support in the payments sector
- Experience working in the banking payments industry with a solid understanding of various payments rails such as FPS, CHAPS, SEPA, TARGET2, SWIFT MT/MX etc
- Ability to proactively analyse a problem and implement a triage plan
- Disciplined to work remotely if needed.
- Detailed understanding of ISO20022 payment messages (pain/pacs).
- Impeccable communication skills both externally with customers and internally with colleagues
- Ability to remain calm & polite and when dealing with customers and colleagues
BCB Group Culture
We are a growing team, with a huge task ahead of us, seeking to change the way people interact with money. We work hard and have fun whilst we are it. This is an opportunity to become an early employee at a fintech start-up that is destined to change the landscape of finance forever. The culture very much reflects this. Fast-paced, challenging, exhilarating and rewarding.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com