Website BCB Group
About BCB Group
BCB Group is a banking and payment services provider dedicated to the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. At BCB Group we believe in the revolutionary power of cryptocurrency and blockchain and in order for this vision to be achieved, the industry needs reliable and robust banking and payment services. Our team consists of significant financial, legal and regulatory expertise and together we are building foundational financial and technological infrastructure that cater to the companies who need it most.
BCB Group counts many of the most reputable companies in our industry as clients including Coinbase, Bitpay, Bitstamp, Galaxy Digital, Tagomi and more.
The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is still very much in its infancy and we at BCB are helping shape the way the industry evolves. We are looking for talented, motivated and crypto-passionate individuals to help us usher in this financial revolution.
- Become one of the first product managers in a rapidly growing team to help BCB build and scale our products and deliver them to clients.
- Help define the vision for our business banking web-platform
- Build and ship features which help BCB’s institutional clients manage deposits, send and receive payments and interact with their account in a seamless and efficient way
- Full-ownership of feature shipping from design and planning through to delivery
- Understand client behaviour and use data and industry knowledge to help define our platform
- 3-5 Years Experience in product management in a tech start-up
- You are product obsessed. All you think about is improving the end-users experience
- Significant understanding of agile product development
- Highly analytical and technical, experience in SQL is a bonus
- Experience in a fintech/banking/crypto is a bonus
- Experience with API based products is a bonus
BCB Group Culture
We are a growing team, with a huge task ahead of us, seeking to change the way people interact with money. We work hard and have fun whilst we are it. This is an opportunity to become an early employee at a fintech start-up that is destined to change the landscape of finance forever. The culture very much reflects this. Fast-paced, challenging, exhilarating and rewarding.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org