The first ‘all in one’ solution that lets you buy, sell, store and manage your bitcoin treasury safely and securely
- Treasury services for companies that wish to allocate part or all of their capital into bitcoin or other digital assets
- A complete, end-to-end service that helps you enter, hold, manage, grow and report your new bitcoin focused treasury strategy
- We do all the hard work from start to finish, walking you through every step of the process. Our unique industry experience and infrastructure ensure this is a seamless experience
- For clients who struggle to find crypto-friendly banking, we also provide market-leading business accounts to manage the entry and exits of your digital assets safely
BCB Treasury is for any company, whether a bitcoin native or completely new to the world of digital assets. As an industry veteran, BCB Group is able to do all the heavy lifting on your behalf.
Join the growing number of companies like MicroStrategy or Tesla, both large and small, looking to diversify their balance sheets away from low to negative yielding fiat or traditional investments.
Align with the list of companies already publicly acknowledging this move at bitcointreasuries.org and discover the key reasons behind Microstrategy’s decision to invest their treasury in bitcoin in our recent summary.
- More and more key firms are realising they need to move away from holding spare capital in low or negative yielding fiat
- Companies like MicroStrategy have already undertaken the time-consuming due diligence to provide a resource to help navigate a corporate bitcoin strategy
- Bitcoin has outperformed every asset class for the past four years and has proved its value as a high-velocity, fungible and secure store of wealth
- Both regulation and infrastructure are now in place to allow this to happen safely
GET IN TOUCH
BCB Treasury Disclaimer
BCB Treasury is provided by BCB Prime Services Limited (“BCB Prime”). BCB Prime is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the sale or purchase of digital assets currently offered by BCB Prime is not currently a regulated activity under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. No protection is available under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service in respect of the Trading Services. The information contained in this website should not be relied upon by investors or any other persons to make financial decisions. Furthermore, the material contained herein is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer, solicitation of an offer, or an inducement to buy or sell digital assets or any equivalents either generally or in any jurisdiction where the offer or sale is not permitted. All of the views expressed about digital assets and the digital asset markets in this website accurately reflect the views of BCB Prime. While opinions stated are honestly held, they are not guarantees and should not be relied on. The information or opinions provided should not be taken as specific advice on the merits of any investment decision or the specific merits of bitcoin or any other asset as an appropriate asset to buy and/or hold for corporate treasury management purposes. Past performance of the digital asset markets is not a viable indication of future performance with actual results possibly differing materially from those stated herein.